Launching in January 2020 we are offering:
• A challenging and thought provoking, leadership development programme delivered through a Jewish narrative and framework
• The opportunity to be part of an exclusive and intimate cohort who will have access to high level speakers and leaders
• To be provided with a personal follow up plan, including your own personal mentor at the conclusion of the programme
• The chance to help ORT UK shape and develop this programme moving forward and be part of our discussions as we plan for our longer-term future of the charity
Applicants will be asked to submit a short application form and complete a process including an interview with either one of the ORT UK staff or lay leadership team.
Places are limited so we are looking for: high calibre, dynamic, committed individuals, looking for an opportunity to grow, learn, develop, network and give back to the Jewish community.
This is a special opportunity to take part in a unique programme and candidates will need to be able to demonstrate that they are fully committed to attend all sessions and actively participate throughout the year.Apply Now
• People who have already shown a commitment to ORT UK through their involvement in the ORT Jump programme as Mentors or former Mentees or the Professional Women’s Network.
• People who may have been part of a wider Jewish or global leadership programme and now wish to focus more closely on one organisation at a deeper level with the view to making a longer-term commitment.
• People who want to learn about ORT UK and are prepared to make a year-long commitment to develop and grow their relationship with the organisation.
• People who are the start of their lay leadership journey in the Jewish community and are looking to find out more about what it means to be a Jewish leader and a global citizen.Download PDF for more information
• An opportunity to learn what it means to be a Jewish leader through exposure to a wide range of speakers who are experts in multiple fields from a wide cross section of the community.
• To be part of an exclusive and diverse group of participants who together create an inclusive project that is both engaging and interactive.Download PDF for more information
We are incredibly excited to give our NXT participants the chance to visit ORT up close and the mission will be an opportunity to visit ORT’s schools and youth villages as well as some of our other exciting projects across the country.
We will also spend some of our time visiting and learning from other organisations who are doing work or running projects that we hope will both inspire and challenge our participants to think broadly about wider issues.Download PDF for more information
• As ORT UK approaches our 100-year anniversary, we are launching our inaugural Lay Leadership programme, known as NXT.
• Traditionally, Jewish leadership programmes have focused on either leadership skills or Jewish education, however on our programme, we aim to provide our leadership development organically through a Jewish perspective.
Download PDF for more information