We are offering:
• The opportunity to be part of an exclusive and intimate cohort, who will have access to global influential leaders.
• A challenging and thought provoking leadership development programme, delivered through a Jewish narrative and framework.
• To be provided with a personal follow up plan, including your own personal mentor at the conclusion of the programme.
• The purpose is to engage with the next generation of leaders, who we believe have the potential to make a difference to the future of ORT and the wider Jewish community.
• The opportunity to participate in a 6 day mission to Israel (TBC).
Applicants will be asked to submit a short application form and if shortlisted, will be invited to an interview with either a member of the ORT UK staff or lay leadership team.
Places are limited. We are looking for high calibre, dynamic, committed individuals wanting an opportunity to grow, learn, develop, network and give back to the Jewish community.
This is a special opportunity to take part in a unique programme and candidates will need to be able to demonstrate that they are fully committed to attend all sessions and actively participate throughout the year.
Email – Natanelle.email@example.com for more information
• An opportunity to learn what it means to be a Jewish leader through exposure to a wide range of speakers who are experts in multiple fields from a wide cross section of the community.
• To be part of an exclusive and diverse group of participants who together create an inclusive project that is both engaging and interactive.More information about the 2023 Programme
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate one or more of the following:
• Individuals with a variety of passions and skills which they would like to utilise as well as develop their leadership role within the Jewish community.
• Individuals who have already shown a commitment to ORT UK through their involvement in the ORT Jump programme as mentors or former mentees, or in the Professional Women’s Network.
• Individuals who may have been part of a wider Jewish or global leadership programme and now wish to focus more closely on one organisation at a deeper level with the view to making a longer-term commitment.More information about the 2023 Programme
ORT has a global reputation for providing quality education and our lay leadership programme will be no different. ORT NXT participants will benefit from a well-rounded curriculum that not only focuses on ORT, but also provides leadership skills and a greater understanding of wider global and Jewish issues.
The programme will comprise of a combination of exclusive briefings from ORT UK and World ORT leaders together with exclusive access to some of our community’s senior lay leadership team – who will be inspiring you and teaching you through out the programme.
We are incredibly excited to give our NXT participants the chance to visit ORT up close and the mission will be an opportunity to visit ORT’s schools and youth villages as well as some of our other exciting projects across the country.
We will also spend some of our time visiting and learning from other organisations who are doing work or running projects that we hope will both inspire and challenge our participants to think broadly about wider issues.