1. We are the Controller in respect of your personal data. Our full name: ORT UK Our contact details: ORT House, 126 Albert Street, London NW1 7NE
2. We are collecting your personal data for the following purpose(s): for identifying those individuals who are interested in supporting ORT UK by attending our events, getting involved in various programmes as participants or volunteers, for those working for us, and for fundraising purposes.
3. The legal basis for processing your personal data is that we have a legitimate interest in doing so, or as a requirement of law or for contractual purposes.
4. What is the legitimate interest being pursued?: The mission of ORT UK is to provide support, increase awareness and assist research into those touched by breast cancer and, as a result, we process limited amounts of personal data in that connection.
5. The recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data are the trustees and the administrative staff of ORT UK.
6. We do not propose to transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
7. The personal data will be stored for 6 years.
8. You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or to restriction of processing concerning you or to object to our processing of the data as well as the right to data portability.
9. If we are relying on your consent to process data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by notice to us.
10. You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about the manner in which or otherwise in respect of the manner in which we process your personal data.
11. Your provision of personal data to us is generally not a contractual or legal requirement. Where it is, it is for employment or donation management purposes.